It’s a bit late, since these have been online for a while. But this is my fault qua blogger, not my fault qua editor. As always, clicking on the title will get you the abstract. To get the full article, you need a subscription.
- Some Questions in Hume’s Aesthetics, by Christopher Williams
- Hegel’s Theory of Freedom, by Craig Matarrese
- What Theories of Truth Should be Like, by Hannes Leitgeb
- Mary Astell’s Serious Proposal: Mind, Method, and Custom, by Alice Sowaal
- Multiple Realizability, by Eric Funkhouser